Just in case you missed it- we had a great turnout, over 100 people heard our band play a few tunes, ate some chow (thank you Bear Tooth, one of our illustrious business partners) and salad, were taught how to play Waa by some students and learned a bit more about the following.
- the Independent semester available to seniors , more info here: Independent Semester Overview
- Passages—how it works and what it can be…see Bob, Ken, Leigh Anne or Philip
- Peer taught and co-teaching-see any teacher
Extra curricular involvement
- Be the Change-lots of service opportunities, see here for what is coming up: BTC-2014ACM
- Fundraising—help us be a better community, students and parents are welcome
- Souper Steller – experienced a taste of soup to find out what it is all about!
- Intramural soccer—the more the merrier, sign ups continue for 15” games at lunchtime
- Steller government—our voices can be heard whether you are a student, parent or staff!
And lastly, if we had an idea about something that could be improved at Steller, we offered suggestions. See the list of ideas: 2014_ACM – Improve Steller Session Notes