Steller Parent Group is very excited to be planning our first major fundraising event since January of 2020!
We have been operating on funds raised at that event since then, and our account is in need of replenishing! The tentative plan is to host an evening event with drinks and appetizers, and featuring a silent and live auction of items donated from Anchorage businesses and the Steller community.
We need a strong group of dedicated members of our community to help with the following:
- Co-chair or chair (we have one person willing to lead who would like a co-chair)
- Graphics and Communication
- Donation Procurement
- Auction Software Expert
- Basket Creation
- Volunteer Coordinator
If you have experience in any of these, or want to learn, we would love to hear from you! Planning an event like this is lots of hard work, but is also lots of fun, and so rewarding. Email Kirsten at StellerAuctionChair@gmail.com .
Funds raised from the Auction are used by SPG to pay for the following:
- Grants (Intensives, Travel Intensives, Program Support, Student and Staff requests)
- School hosted events (like Aurora music festival and sophomore breakfast)
- SPG hosted events (like Steller BBQ and All Community Meetings)
- SPG operational costs (insurance, website domain etc)
Submitted by Kirsten (Communications)