How Steller Parent Group Communicates
Monday, August 30, 2021
Dear Steller Community,
SPG wants to make sure that we are reaching as many members of our community with up to date and relevant information as possible. We have four ways we communicate with you:
- Website/Steller Flash updates appear on the SPG website or parents, students and staff can SUBSCRIBE to receive updates directly in your inbox. Please refer to the Steller Parent Group Website for anything pertaining for SPG – including Meeting Dates, Agendas, and Notes, ByLaws, Volunteer Opportunities, and the Student Showcase.
- Steller Secondary Parent Group is a closed Facebook Group created to promote communication between current parents, teachers and staff for organizing school activities, announcements, questions, and keeping up with everything that is going on. Feel free to jump in with questions or posts.
- Steller Secondary Page is an open page visible to the public. If you are a Steller Alumni and want to stay informed about special activities, fundraisers and student highlights we encourage you to follow our page.
- Student Directory is a new online directory for parents, students and staff to be able to contact each other directly. You must create an account and add your information using the access code APCRKG when prompted. Add the information for each student (including advisory and grade) and then download the app to be able to access contact information from anywhere.
**Please refer to the district website at https://www.asdk12.org/steller for announcements coming from the school, calendar, scheduling and course descriptions, and staff list. Please make sure you have updated your contact information in Q in order to receive email, robo call and text notifications from the school and district, and to ensure the school has proper emergency contact information. **
Chair, Steller Parent Group
UPDATE ON DATES
- First SPG meeting – Tuesday, September 14, 6:00 to 7:30
- Back to School Night – Thursday, September 9
- Meet the teachers 5:00 to 6:30
- All Community Meeting 6:30 to 7:30pm – learn about the school philosophy and how you can get involved in the school via Steller Parent Group
- Grade level Social Nights for parents & guardians – TBA