Steller Parent Group is a charitable organization to which contributions are tax-deductible. The vast majority of money raised through parent group goes directly to support student Passages, Peer Taught classes, scholarships for travel intensives, Souper Steller, and teacher assistance and many other programs. If you would like to make a cash donation, you can do so quickly and securely by clicking the donate button on the left.
Use the Donate button located on the HOME PAGE, this is a secure and easy way to donate using a credit card. If you don’t see the Donate button, it may have been pushed down to the bottom of the page, so be sure to scroll all the way down in your browser.
Steller Parent Group coordinates an annual charity auction in November. Information about donating or volunteering for the auction will be made available through the Flash emails in the fall.
Support Steller while you shop
Steller Parent Group has teamed up with Fred Meyer, Amazon, and OfficeDepot/OfficeMax for corporate rewards, and your purchases generate corporate donations from these companies to our school. Here is how you connect your shopping to the rewards:
Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Steller Secondary Parent Group every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization when you go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device to do your shopping.
3 Easy Steps
1. Bookmark and Shop using this link – https://smile.amazon.com/
2. Sign in to your Amazon account
3. Select a charity by searching for ‘steller parent group’
Support Steller Secondary Parent Group (80690) just by linking your rewards card to our group and do your shopping at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card. The more supporters who link their card to Steller Secondary Parent Group, the more we earn. Sign up now! The process is very simple.
3 Easy Steps
1. Click to sign in or sign up with a Fred Meyer’s account first
2. Associate your Rewards Card with your account
3. Click here to enroll in Community Rewards and search for ‘Steller’.
Does this program affect my personal rebates or fuel points? No, this is a corporate donation and does not affect your personal rewards.
Issues? contact the FredMeyer community reward team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply make a purchase at Office Depot or Office Max online or in-store using our school ID at checkout and Steller will receive 5% back in credits
3 Easy Steps
1. Shop Online – http://www.officedepot.com/
2. At the last checkout page, enter “BTS 70000032” in the Additional Order Information section. Just type it in the comments box.
3. For a more permanent association with Office Depot, create an account, and have customer service associate Steller School with your account. They will ask for State, Zip and School Name. This way you can set it and forget it.
Need help with the process? Let us know how we can help. Email Steller Parent Group Officers
Fundraising Goals for 2017-2018 School Year
(updated Sept 22nd)
Provided by CoolFundraisingIdeas.net