Great Steller BBQ of 2023 is today! Tuesday, August 15, 6:00 to 7:30
Meet other students, and families, staff, and Steller Parent Group. Mingle. Maybe you will find that last minute car share you are looking for!
Steller Parent Group will supply hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie options, and drinks.
What can you bring?
- Families with names A – L are invited to bring a side dish to share
- Families with names M to Z bring a dessert to share
- Please make sure your dish is well labeled for allergens, pre-cut, preferably and ready to serve. Label your dishes and take them back at the end of the night.
A few final details:
- In case of light rain we will forge ahead with the Can-do Steller Spirit. If you have “Pop-Up Tents” you can bring that would be great. Dress appropriately!
- Bring your own chairs, tables, blankets and whatever else you need to be comfortable!
- Please remember to bring your own dishes – we are trying to minimize waste.
- We need a few more volunteers for the second shift so our first shift gets to mingle
- BBQ meisters (6:30 to 7:30)
- Food servers (6:45 to 7:30)
Sign up here: .https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040B4EABAD2EABF94-great
5. If everyone helps stack chairs, takes down tents and brings home their own dishes at the end of the night its a HUGE help to our volunteer crew!
We are looking forward to seeing you all there!