Steller Parent Group and Steller Staff are happy to invite all Steller Students, Families and Staff to the Great Steller BBQ of 2021. This is a great opportunity for everyone to come together as a community after so long apart, meet new friends and catch up with old friends. We look forward to seeing you!
Steller Parent Group will supply hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie options, and drinks. What can you bring?
- Families with names A – K are invited to bring a side dish to share
- Families with names L to Z bring a dessert to share
- Please make sure your dish is well labeled for allergens, pre-cut and ready to serve, and labeled so you can bring it home at the end of the night!
- To reduce waste we invite you to bring your own plates, cutlery and cups.
- We will be set up in the parking lot and Steller Field, so bring blankets, chairs, and whatever else you need to be comfortable.
Registration is not required, but it certainly helps us plan so that we have enough for everyone.
Of course, an event like this isn’t possible without many volunteers to help. There are many positions available to both students and adults. See here to sign up.
Save the Date
Tuesday, September 14, 2021 (6:00 to 7:30) – Steller Parent Group Meeting