Steller Parent Group and Steller Staff are happy to invite all Steller Students, Families and Staff to the Great Steller BBQ of 2021. This is a great opportunity for everyone to come together as a community after so long apart, meet new friends and catch up with old friends. We look forward to seeing you!
Steller Parent Group will supply hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie options, and drinks. What can you bring?
- Families with names A – K are invited to bring a side dish to share
- Families with names L to Z bring a dessert to share
- Please make sure your dish is well labeled for allergens, pre-cut and ready to serve, and labeled so you can bring it home at the end of the night!
- To reduce waste we invite you to bring your own plates, cutlery and cups.
- We will be set up in the parking lot and Steller Field, so bring blankets, chairs, and whatever else you need to be comfortable.
Registration is not required, but it certainly helps us plan so that we have enough for everyone.
Of course, an event like this isnâ€™t possible without many volunteers to help. There are many positions available to both students and adults. See here to sign up.
Save the Date
Tuesday, September 14, 2021 (6:00 to 7:30) – Steller Parent Group Meeting
Steller Parent Group is committed to doing everything we can to support the safety and wellbeing of our community in light of COVID 19. Here is the messaging from the board as of July 31st:
1. Universal masking will be required for all individuals while inside any ASD school or building. Some exceptions will apply. Masking while outside is optional.
2. Keep ASD Symptom Free. We must all do our part to minimize viral spread. Please stay home and get tested if you are experiencing ANY symptoms.
3. Cleaning and Disinfecting. Regular cleaning of classrooms, buses, and offices will continue. Hand sanitizer will be readily available and frequent handwashing will be encouraged. Enhancements and upgrades have been made to building HVAC systems to allow for optimal ventilation and air exchange.
4. Keeping students and staff in the learning environment. The District will continue to make COVID-19 vaccine clinics available to eligible students (with parental consent), staff, and community members through a contracted provider. Additionally, following new guidance from the CDC, asymptomatic, properly masked students and fully vaccinated individuals will not be required to quarantine if deemed a close contact.
As things are constantly changing we will provide an update on exact practice for the BBQ closer to the date. If you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact the school.