Steller Parent Group is a charitable organization to which contributions are tax-deductible (501(c)3. In a typical year most money raised through Parent Group goes to four areas:
- SPG Operational expenses
- Steller Parent Group hosted events, activities and projects (Welcome BBQ, Staff Appreciation etc)
- School hosted events, activities and projects (Souper Steller, Ice Cream Social, Steller Olympics etc.)
- Steller Travel Intensives
- Program Support (Band trips, art supplies etc)
- Passages & Special Projects
The budget for the 2021-2022 School Year will be presented at the October 12 meeting and online voting will take place between October 13 and 15. Please see Steller Parent Group Meetings for more information about the Budget.
We appreciate that many families and businesses are facing significant stress this year and will not be holding our annual Steller Auction this year. We have limited our fundraising goals, and will be focusing on using the funds we have on hand, creating community, and supporting staff and families.
There are still ways you can support the work Steller Parent Group does:
Use the Donate button located on the HOME PAGE, this is a secure and easy way to donate using a credit card. If you don’t see the Donate button, it may have been pushed down to the bottom of the page, so be sure to scroll all the way down in your browser.
Support Fundraising Events
At this time we are planning a Student Led Quiz Night sometime in November. Please join us in both the planning committee and at the event.
We are looking for other ideas for both community fundraising and passive opportunities, so please share your ideas!
Support Steller While You Shop
Steller Parent Group has teamed up with Fred Meyer, Amazon, and OfficeDepot/OfficeMax for corporate rewards, and your purchases generate corporate donations from these companies to our school. Here is how you connect your shopping to the rewards:
Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Steller Secondary Parent Group every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, youâ€™ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization when you go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device to do your shopping.
3 Easy Steps
1. Bookmark and Shop using this link – https://smile.amazon.com/
2. Sign in to your Amazon account
3. Select a charity by searching for ‘steller parent group’
Support Steller Secondary Parent Group (80690) just by linking your rewards card to our group and do your shopping at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card. The more supporters who link their card to Steller Secondary Parent Group, the more we earn. Sign up now! The process is very simple.
3 Easy Steps
1. Click to sign in or sign up with a Fred Meyer’s account first
2. Associate your Rewards Card with your account
3. Click here to enroll in Community Rewards and search for ‘Steller’.
Does this program affect my personal rebates or fuel points? No, this is a corporate donation and does not affect your personal rewards.
Issues? contact the FredMeyer community reward team at email@example.com
Simply make a purchase at Office Depot or Office Max online or in-store using our school ID at checkout and Steller will receive 5% back in credits
3 Easy Steps
1. Shop Online – http://www.officedepot.com/
2. At the last checkout page, enter “BTS 70000032” in the Additional Order Information section. Just type it in the comments box.
3. For a more permanent association with Office Depot, create an account, and have customer service associate Steller School with your account. They will ask for State, Zip and School Name. This way you can set it and forget it.
Need help with the process? Let us know how we can help. Email Steller Parent Group Officers
Fundraising Goals for 2020-2021 School Year
We know many of our families are facing significant challenges this year, and we are here to help. If you feel you have the resources we thank you for your generosity towards our goal of $2500 this year, and then have specific events to support Travel Intensives.
(updated October 2021 by Kirsten)