Thank you to all the students that have registered for the Grade Seven Social Club! We will start our first activity soon. If you haven’t already joined, there is still time!
Dear Grade Seven Students and Families,
Steller Parent Group is excited to invite you to join the Grade Seven Social Club! The goal of the Social Club is to provide an opportunity for grade seven students to get to know each other and have some fun. Everyone in grade seven is invited to participate, but it is not mandatory.
How it works:
- We will post a new Creative Challenge and a Discussion Prompt every Monday on a platform called Padlet.
- You can post as much as you want, and respond to your friends, whenever you want. Padlet lets you post comments, photos, video and even links. The Challenges and Prompts are meant to be a bit silly, so get creative and have fun!
- We will also host Live Zoom sessions where we will play some games, have some breakout rooms, and get to know each other.
Participating is easy:
- Complete the Registration Form Here (both student and guardian).
- When you receive an email from Padlet scroll down and click on “Take Me to Padlet”. You don’t have to create an account!
- Pick up a Steller Jay Mascot at the school office. We will use our Mascots in many of our Creative Challenges so please take care of it. If you can’t pick up your Mascot please contact me at the email below to make arrangements.
- Only people with the link can access this page so please don’t share it.
- Students can join any time.
- Steller Parent Group will be moderating posts.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
If you would like to help run this club please let me know at email@example.com
Chair, Steller Parent Group