Dear Parents and Guardians,
Fall conferences will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 24 and Thursday, Oct 25. These are student led conferences that include the student, parent/guardian(s), and the advisor. The focus for your fall conference will be to check your progress thus far, set goals for the rest of the year, review credit count sheets and progress towards graduation, and address any concerns that students and/or parents might have.
Our goal is to have 100% attendance so all Steller students have the opportunity to show off their strengths and talk about areas they need to improve.
- Go to https://apps.asdk12.org/
- Choose Steller as the school
- Choose 7th grade! (In order to work the system, all conferences are scheduled as 7th graders.)
- For Team Name, choose your student’s ADVISOR
- Choose the date you wish to come in
- Choose your time and continue through the process.
- You can sign up to receive a reminder email.