Steller Parent Group will be meeting on Tuesday, April 13 at 6:00pm via Zoom. All students, staff and parents are welcome to attend and vote on decisions.
Our Funding Requests include:
- Wilderness First Aid and First Aid/CPR certification for Brian’s Outdoor Education Class.
- iPads and pens to create a full class set to be used in art and intensives.
- Treats and prizes for volunteers at the Steller Super Sweeper event (tentatively May 1st).
Up Coming Events & Activities Include:
- Grade 7 Social Club (ongoing)
- Steller Reflection Committee – Monday, April 12, and Monday, April 19 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- Steller Super Sweeper Family Event – Saturday, May 1st 1:00 to 2:00pm (tentatively)
This is your chance to hear from Reed and staff about:
- Transition to in person school
- New Principal Hiring Process
- Ask your questions
We need a new Treasurer for next year.
This position requires a few hours of work each month and attendance at the SPG meetings. In years when we run an Auction the work required increases for about 6 weeks. Brandon is happy to support anyone who steps into the position next year, and the books are well organized and ready for an easy handoff.
Topic: Steller Parent Group
Time: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 6 to 7:30pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 973 9149 6736
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,97391496736#,,,,*7789210# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)