All parents/guardians, students and staff are automatically a part of the Steller Parent Group. The mission of SPG is to promote parent and guardian involvement in school activities, to solicit, address, and make recommendations regarding issues and policy facing the Steller Community, to support fundraising activities and to facilitate the disbursement of funds.
Even though we aren’t in school in person there is still lots of activity at Steller. Join us Tuesday, November 10 at 6:00 pm to hear reports from Reed, Staff and OpGroup.
Steller Parent Group has been busy too and have lots to share about:
- Approval of 2020-2021 Budget
- The launch of the updated SPG Website
- NEW Steller Flash subscription list
- New Student Directory
- Two fundraising requests to be voted on:
- Touchless hand sanitiser pumps ($320)
- Student snack program for 3rd quarter ($1600)
- Giving Tuesday Fundraising Campaign
Look for the Zoom link from Tami or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirsten Tschofen (Chair)