A Welcome Message from the Steller Parent Group
Dear Steller Families,
On behalf of the Steller Parent Group we want to wish you all a Happy New Year.
The Steller Parent Group is an integral part of the Steller Community, and all parents/guardians, staff and students are automatically part of SPG. We meet via Zoom on the following dates:
- January 12, 2021 06:00 PM
- February 9, 2021 06:00 PM
- March 16, 2021 06:00 PM
- April 13, 2021 06:00 PM
- May 11, 2021 06:00 PM
Every member of the Steller Community is welcome to attend, ask questions and share their ideas. You can find agendas and meeting minutes on the Website here.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 973 9149 6736
We are currently looking for help managing the Student Directory. This would take less than an hour a month.
It’s also time to start thinking about transitioning to the new board next year. Becoming a co-chair, co-treasurer or co-secretary now would be an easy way to learn more about the position, without the responsibilities.
If you are interested in learning more about SPG positions please let us know.
SPG wants to make sure that we are reaching as many members of our community with up to date and relevant information as possible. We have four ways we communicate with you:
- Website/Steller Flash updates appear on the SPG website or parents, students and staff can SUBSCRIBE to receive updates directly in your inbox.
- Steller Secondary Parent Group is a closed Facebook Group created to promote communication between current parents, teachers and staff for organising school activities, announcements, questions, and keeping up with everything that is going on. Feel free to jump in with questions or posts.
- Steller Secondary Page is an open page visible to the public. If you are a Steller Alumni and want to stay informed about special activities, fundraisers and student highlights we encourage you to follow our page.
- Student Directory is a new online directory for parents, students and staff to be able to contact each other directly. You must create an account and add your information using the access code CGYJAU when prompted. Add the information for each student and then download the app to be able to access contact information from anywhere.
We also encourage all community members to follow OpGroup’s Instagram account at
Chair, Steller Parent Group
*Please note the SPG website/Flash is meant to complement the district website asdk12.org/steller. For official communication from the school and district please visit Q to update your contact information and settings to receive their communications via email, text or call.