Attention Steller Families
We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our directory as we have transitioned from our previous directory.
We invite you to visit stellerschool.
If you have previously entered your contact details into MySchoolAnywhere, this has been migrated and you will only need to verify your details. If you did not join the directory before, now is a great time! Be sure to use the same email address as MySchoolAnywhere so that it picks up all your old info.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to stellerschool.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information. Use the same email address as MySchoolAnywhere so that it picks up all your previously entered info.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Become a fan on Facebook: