In 2021 the Steller Finance Committee (Chair, Treasurer, Member at large) created a DRAFT BUDGET.
In a typical year most money raised through Parent Group goes to four areas:
- SPG Operational expenses
- Steller Parent Group expenses (Welcome BBQ, Staff Appreciation etc)
- School expenses ( Souper Steller, Ice Cream Social, Steller Olympics etc.)
- Steller Travel Intensives
- Program Support (Band trips, art supplies etc)
- Passages & Special Projects
The letter accompanying the DRAFT budget for 2021-2022 explains more about the circumstances for the budget. Please read it carefully.
All members of the community are invited to review the attached Budget, and then vote “Yay” to
accept the budget as presented *with the provision we will revisit it in January or February* in
light of new budget needs and fundraising plans. Or “nay”. If you vote nay you will be provided
an opportunity to make suggestions – given the funds we currently have on hand. The vote
closes at 10 pm on Wednesday, October 20. The budget will be passed with a simple majority of
Steller Parent Group is a charitable 501(c)3 organization to which contributions are tax-deductible. To learn more about how to support SPG please see here.